Bespoke Dental Surgery Furniture
It may be that the time has come for you to commission the design of a practice that seeks to fulfil all your dreams and pays scant regard to compromise. In short, you want the perfect practice. You don't need reasons...you simply need people who will do more than just promise the best, but have the track record to prove that's what they deliver.
To this end Paradigm Design Solutions stands head and shoulders above its competitors. We have designed practices and surgeries that have not just taken patients' breath away, but stopped hard-bitten dentists in their tracks. And for the ultimate practice that's the ultimate test.
This is where Paradigm's unquestionable knowledge and experience of dental surgery furniture design, combined with our skill and creative flair, really come into their own.
We can meet any challenge a building may present and create the most beautiful bespoke furniture without compromising functionality and practicality. And the design options available to us mean the possibilities are little short of endless, particularly when you consider how the space within can be used in a variety of ways.
To whet your appetite, fire your imagination and produce a practice that flows, our designers can work with wood, steel, aluminium, Corian, engineered stone, pure acrylic and glass, to name but a few.
Specialist surgery design for
- maxillo facial
- oral surgery and implant surgery
Reception and public areas
- Site survey and feasibility report
- Budgetary discussions and guidance
- Interior design to include details and costings of all furniture
- Detailed quotations for furniture and/or total project
- Complete turnkey solutions and/ or supply of key elements of furniture
- Design advice on efficient layout of bays and decontamination areas to maximise chair numbers as well as give easy access for teaching. A feeling of privacy for the patient is also important as is circulation of patients and staff coming to or leaving each bay
- Advice on durability of furniture and suitable specification when used by students/graduates
- Project planning and co-ordination with other trades